Monday, June 9, 2008

Taylor Swift Admits She Is A Neat Freak And Had A Crush On The Hansons

Most teenagers like having a messy bedroom, but 18-year-old Taylor Swift can't stand it. "I'm sort of a neat freak," she told GAC network's Celebrity Close Up host Lorianne Crook on June 5 for a show airing this summer. "I need the bed to be made.” She adds, “It's kind of interesting because that kind of defies the whole musician thing, I think we're supposed to be messy ... but I need everything to be neat and put away and organized."

Although Taylor misses "being alone" when she's on tour, she said her relationship with her parents has only strengthened while being out on the road. "My mom and I have always been really close," she said. "She's always been the friend that was always there. There were times when, in middle school and junior high, I didn't have a lot of friends. But my mom was always my friend. Always."

And as for her dad, he's the ultimate fan his ACM award-winning and Grammy-nominated daughter. "My dad is like a kid in a candy store walking around my concerts. He walks around with guitar picks in his pocket and gives them to people. And he sells t-shirts in the t-shirt booth."

Later in the show, Taylor dished on her childhood celebrity crush. "I think I was in love with all of the members of Hanson. I thought I was going to marry the middle one because his name was Taylor, too," she said. "I recently met him and his wife a few weeks ago, and they're lovely people. And I was kinda like telling him that story but trying not to creep him out. It's a fine line."

The close-up interview with Taylor and several other country artists will air on GAC on July 19 and 26.

Source: www.people.com

No comments: