Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sara Evans Wants More Kids, But Not A Fan Of Being Pregnant

Although Sara Evans is still planning her wedding, the country singer is already talking about expanding her family with fiancé Jay Barker. "Jay and I have seven kids together [from previous marriages], and I would definitely love to have another child [with him]," the 37-year-old said. "He's just too cute. I just can't imagine not having a baby with him." (Sara has three children with her ex-husband, Craig Schelske, and Jay has four children.)

But, the former Dancing with the Stars contestant was quick to add that she is not rushing into anything. "We still have plenty of time, and I'm in no hurry because I hate being pregnant." Sara was speaking on CMA Celebrity Close-Up, which will air July 19 and 26 on GAC TV.

Source: www.people.com

No comments: