Tuesday, May 6, 2008

John Mayer Talks About Jennifer Aniston Photographs















John Mayer is playing it cool when it comes to his romance with Jennifer Aniston. "Listen, this is not a scandal, this is not an issue, this is not a problem, this needs no spin control," the singer, 30, told Entertainment Tonight at Monday's Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute Gala in NYC. "This is me living my life."

He said the photographer who took the shots of them sun bathing in Miami recently had "a really powerful lens, and I don't fault him, I don't fault anybody, I don't fault you, I don't fault this or that." He added, "There are much worse problems in the world. Everything's cool!"

John had fresh flowers delivered to the Mandarin Oriental Miami hotel room he shared with Jennifer, 39, almost everyday for five days in late April, a source told Usmagazine.com. "She just always seemed like a lot of fun to him," an insider close to John says.

Source: www.usmagazine.com

No comments: