Wednesday, May 7, 2008

CSI Star Gary Dourdan Officially Charged In Drug Arrest

CSI star Gary Dourdan has formally been charged with drug possession, according to documents obtained by California's Riverside County District Attorney’s Office. He was charged with felony possession of a heroin, cocaine and ecstasy. Police arrested Gary, 41, after they found him asleep in his car, which was parked on the wrong side of the road, in Palm Springs, Calif., in the early morning hours on April 28. After searching his vehicle, they confiscated the drugs.

In an e-mail with Access Hollywood, he denied the drugs belonged to him. "I am blessed that the Sgt. realized that the luggage carrying whatever they found was not mine and that my tests have been coming back negative," Gary said. "I've been happy to cooperate in any way to clear myself and go on with my blessed life."

Source: www.usmagazine.com

No comments: