Thursday, February 21, 2008

Mia Farrow Praises Angelina Jolie















Mia Farrow doesn’t mind those Angelina Jolie comparisons. “I have nothing but admiration for Angelina Jolie on all sorts of counts,” Mia told Usmagazine.com Tuesday night at the New York premiere of her new movie Be Kind Rewind. “I love her work, and I love what she’s doing with her life.

“I love when she was asked when she was going to get married and she said, ‘I’ll get married when everyone can marry’,” said Mia, 63, who has never met the actress. “I thought that was particularly eloquent.

“By all counts, she’s just a wonderful woman.” Angie and Mia have a lot in common: They both have adopted children from different countries (Farrow has 15 kids!); they both come from showbiz families and they both have had rocky romances with Hollywood men (Farrow, Woody Allen; Jolie, Billy Bob Thornton).

Mia is a goodwill ambassador to UNICEF, while Angie is a goodwill ambassador for the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees. Both have visited refugees in Darfur as well.

Source: www.usmagazine.com

No comments: