Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Katie "Jordan" Price Going Under The Knife Again













Katie “Jordan” Price is heading back to the States to have her boobs made even smaller. The beauty says her breasts are still too big as surgeons failed to reduce them by more than one cup size when she went under the knife in December. She wanted to drop down from a 32G to a 32C, but the op has ONLY made them a 32F.

Jordan said: “When I saw my boobs, I was disappointed because they looked big and I wanted them to be a lot smaller. I’m really disappointed. In fact I’m going back to the States to get them re-done. They hang too low when I’m standing up.”

Swelling and bruising prevented the glamour girl from realising straight away. But now they've healed, she insists they need to go under the knife once again. Jordan added: "I've shown everyone - my manager, my mum, my friends - just to prove to myself I'm not being crazy. And they've said exactly the same, 'they don't look right'."

Despite her setback, Jordan and hubby Peter Andre are intent on hanging on to her old implants. But the reasons are more financial than sentimental. She revealed to OK magazine: "They're in our safe. I'm going to sell them for £1million, and give 10 per cent to charity."

Source: www.thesun.co.uk

No comments: