Friday, February 15, 2008

Christina And Little Max In People Magazine

Songstress Christina Aguilera introduces her 4-week-old son Max Liron in the latest issue of People. She and husband Jordan Bratman welcomed their son on January 12th.

On finding out Christina was pregnant:
C: I couldn't figure out why I was late. [laughs] I really doubted I was pregnant. But I took a test and it was positive, and then I took another test and it was positive. My jaw dropped and I started tearing up.
J: When I got home there was a whole line of [pregnancy] tests!

On finding out the sex:
C: [I'm a] super-planner. I had to know what colors to buy! I need to be prepared at all times.

On her choice to schedule a c-section at 37 weeks:
C: I didn't want any surprises. Honestly, I didn't want any [vaginal] tearing. I had heard horror stories of women going in and having to have an emergency C-section [anyway].
The hardest part was deciding on his birthday. I wanted to leave it up to fate, but at the same time I was ready to be done early!

On their son:
C: I'm head over heels in love. He's completely changed my life. When he's breast-feeding, I just sit there and stare at him. I'm in awe of this little miracle.
He's a sweet, mellow baby. He's a good combination of both of us. He smiles a lot already, and he has the same little Elvis side smile that I do. He's not a big crier, so he hasn't really belted it out yet! Just like his mom, he's a total night owl.
J: It's brought us even closer together. He's a product of our love.
The parental instinct kicked in right away. And it hasn't gone away. We keep it mellow. We're a pretty stress-free couple, and I think Max can tell.

On Jordan as a dad:
C: Jordan is amazing -- he's a natural caretaker. He's so chill with the baby. I love the way we work as a team. I'm so happy to be going through this experience with him.

More kids?:
C: Not yet! But I always wanted a big family. I can't wait to see him wiggle his little bootie and stomp his feet for the first time. As exciting as it's been so far, it's still only the beginning!

Source: www.celebrity-babies.com

No comments: