Monday, January 21, 2008

Stars Out And About: Celebrity Babies Edition


Actor Ryan Phillippe and children Ava Elizabeth, 8, and Deacon Reese, 4, were snapped out in Brentwood, California on Sunday. Mom is actress Reese Witherspoon.


Actor Charlie Sheen and fiancee Brooke Mueller took his daughters Sam, 3 ½, and Lola Rose, 2 ½ to the LA Zoo on Sunday in Los Angeles. Mom is actress Denise Richards.


Actress Jennifer Garner and daughter Violet Anne, 2, were spotted leaving the supermarket on Sunday morning in Brentwood, California.


Kingston Rossdale, the 2-year-old son of rockers Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale enjoy a family fun day at the Farmer’s Market in Hollywood on a sunny Sunday afternoon. (His parents are not pictured.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure exactly why but this blog is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.


Feel free to visit my blog :: low carb essensplan

Anonymous said...

Thank you for any other wonderful post. Where else could anybody get
that kind of info in such a perfect method of writing? I've a presentation subsequent week, and I am at the look for such info.

my blog post; Was ist die erfolgreiche und sehr einfache Zöliakie Diät

Anonymous said...

Very rapidly this web site will be famous amid all blog visitors, due to it's good articles or reviews

Feel free to surf to my weblog: xx-well diät

Anonymous said...

Hi would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using? I'm planning
to start my own blog soon but I'm having a tough time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking
for something completely unique. P.

S Apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!


Also visit my site wordpress manual
my website > wordpress workshops

Anonymous said...

Hello, this weekend is nice in support of me, because this point in time i am reading this enormous educational piece of writing here at my residence.


Have a look at my homepage :: atkins diät rezepte frühstück
my webpage > getreidefreies frühstück

Anonymous said...

vapor cigarette, electronic cigarettes, best electronic cigarettes, electronic cigarettes reviews, e cigarette, electronic cigarette