Thursday, January 10, 2008

Nicole Richie Due Next Week

When will the very pregnant Nicole Richie finally pop? "I think it's sometime in the next week, that's all we know," Josh Madden, a DJ, told reporters at the Fuze Resolution Slenderize Kickoff in Hollywood last night. "We don't know what (gender) it is, we don't know any names."

One thing Josh is sure of: Bro Joel will make a great dad. “He’s always had kids at heart,” Josh said. “He kind of modeled his life like a role model and I’d say if he was having a kid or not that everything he’s done from the start is just going to be continued on.” When asked if Joel is ready to be a dad, Josh told Usmagazine.com, "Oh yeah, I think so." And Josh is more than prepared to play uncle. "I got them some clothes, that's what I do," he said. "It's been ongoing for a while so it's cool."

Source: www.usmagazine.com

No comments: