Tuesday, January 8, 2008

More Suri Rumors Thanks To New Book
















Bizarre claims about Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes’ 20-month-old daughter Suri Cruise has been published in a new unauthorized biography about the Scientologist. Andrew Morton claims that Suri was conceived using the sperm of dead Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard. He later compared Katie’s situation to the horror flick Rosemary’s Baby, in which a woman is impregnated by Satan. Tom’s lawyer Bert Fields said the idea that Hubbard is Suri’s father is “sick and bizarre.”

Morton’s new book also throws accusations at Scientologist groups about Tom’s ex-wife Nicole Kidman. He claims she was blackmailed after their marriage ended in 2000. Morton alleges Scientologist feared Nicole may be a threat to Tom so they threatened to release intimate details about the couple’s sex life if she publicly slammed their religion. Bottom line? Fields calls the claims a “pack of lies.” “It’s a boring, poorly researched book by a man who never talked to anyone involved in Tom Cruise’s life or anyone close to him.”

Source: www.gossipboulevard.com

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, how are you? synthroid online [url=http://dotnet.org.za/members/cheap-synthroid-online.aspx]cheap synthroid[/url] http://dotnet.org.za/members/cheap-synthroid-online.aspx online

Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm newbie in Internet, can you give me some useful links? I know only about Yahoo [url=http://yahoo.com]Yahoo[/url] http://yahoo.com Yahoo

Anonymous said...

Since the admin of this site is working, no doubt very soon it
will be famous, due to its quality contents.

My site ... paleo ernährung

Anonymous said...

I for all time emailed this web site post page to all my friends, as
if like to read it next my friends will too.

Stop by my homepage; rtpserver03.info

Anonymous said...

Its like you learn my mind! You appear to grasp a lot approximately this,
such as you wrote the ebook in it or something.
I believe that you simply could do with a few p.c. to pressure the message home
a bit, however other than that, that is magnificent blog.
An excellent read. I will definitely be back.

My web blog: wp theme

Anonymous said...

Excellent article. I absolutely appreciate this
site. Stick with it!

My web-site :: Steinzeit-Diät
Also see my web page - schnelles abnehmen tipps

Anonymous said...

Valuable info. Fortunate me I found your web
site unintentionally, and I'm stunned why this accident didn't took place earlier!
I bookmarked it.

Review my webpage; steuerberater kanzlei
My website - steuberater in wiesbaden

Anonymous said...

Superb blog! Do you have any recommendations for aspiring writers?

I'm hoping to start my own site soon but I'm a little lost
on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a
paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm completely confused .. Any tips? Thanks!

Feel free to surf to my blog diät ohne kohlehydrate

Anonymous said...

It's truly very complicated in this full of activity life to listen news on Television, thus I only use world wide web for that purpose, and take the newest news.

Here is my web-site; steuerberater online kostenlos

Anonymous said...

Hi, Neat post. There's an issue along with your web site in web explorer, could check this? IE still is the market leader and a large section of other people will leave out your excellent writing because of this problem.

My web blog :: wordpress grundlagenschulung
my website - einführung wordpress deutsch

Anonymous said...

Hi, this weekend is pleasant in favor of me, for the reason that this moment
i am reading this fantastic informative piece of writing
here at my house.

Also visit my web page - low carb musli

Anonymous said...

Hello, just wanted to tell you, I loved this article.
It was helpful. Keep on posting!

Also visit my homepage - Fussmassage