Monday, January 21, 2008

Little Love For Mad Money















Moviegoers didn't flock to see Katie Holmes' return to the big screen this weekend. Her comedy Mad Money, co-starring Queen Latifah and Diane Keaton, came in at No. 7 with $7.7 million, according to studio estimates released Sunday. The movie was beat out by:

1. Cloverfield, the sci-fi monster flick, was the box office champ with $41 million.
2. Katherine Heigl's romantic comedy 27 Dresses, with $22.4 million.
3. The Jack Nicholson comedy The Bucket List with $15.2 million.
4. The indie comedy Juno with $10.3 million.
5. National Treasure: Book of Secrets with $8.1 million.
6. First Sunday, No. 6, with $7.8 million.

Source: www.usmagazine.com

I have to say I have no desire to see Mad Money at all. I am not a fan of Diane Keaton and if Katie’s reviews are that bad than I am not going to waste my money.

No comments: