Monday, January 28, 2008

Jessica Alba Talks Movies, Babies And Marriage

Jessica Alba has a new movie coming out, but she can’t help but be preoccupied with her new upcoming role — as a first-time, real-life mother. “I’ve always loved kids and I’ve always wanted kids,” Jessica told TODAY co-host Matt Lauer during an interview Monday. “It’s kind of perfect.” Jessica is promoting her new film, The Eye, which arrives in theaters on Friday.

Jessica talked about the changes her body is going through saying, “You definitely have to go with the flow,” who is due in late spring. “You definitely have to surrender. But it’s a shock to a system. Again, I’ve never been one to emphasize anything on my looks or anything. It was just the polls, the magazines, they do it. It was never my thing. So I really don’t care.”

Jessica told Lauer she wasn’t sure if becoming a mother would change the roles she chooses, but was looking to go “more indie” and seeking more “character-driven stuff.” As for marriage plans with fiancé Cash Warren, Jessica coyly said “Ummm ... I’ve thought about it.” But in the meantime, she is over her “all-day sickness,” anticipating a “nice little break” and looking forward to being a mother.

Source: www.msnbc.msn.com

*Note the picture is old. I loved it because of the pugs.

No comments: