Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Here We Go Again

Angelina Jolie is once again playing favorites and it leaving her biological daughter Shiloh as her least favorite. Angie says Shiloh is the “outcast” in her family. The actress, who has adopted three other kids from around the world, claims her 18-month-old with partner Brad Pitt is the odd one out. She said: “She looks like Brad. It’s funny because she’s almost going to be the outcast in the family because she’s blonde and blue-eyed.”

Angie and Brad also have Maddox, 6, from Cambodia, Zahara, 2, from Ethiopia and Pax Thien, 4, from Vietnam. The Beowulf star told Look magazine awhile back: “I felt so much more for Madd, Zahara and Pax because they were survivors. Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born. But I’m conscious that I have to make sure I don’t ignore her needs, just because I think the others are more vulnerable.”

So it looks like Angie's public picture of connecting with Shiloh since those first put downs were just for show. I have heard of parents treating their adopted children differently, but his is a new one to me. Tell Angie I will take Shiloh and treat her like a princess. Angelina plays it off like she is the greatest mom ever, what mother puts down one kid and loves the others? What great mother treats her kids differently? I thought they were all suppose to be equal.

Source: www.thesun.co.uk

No comments: