Monday, November 5, 2007

Thanksgiving For The Jolie-Pitts Full Of Different Cultures

Thanksgiving in the Jolie-Pitt household is a multicultural affair and an inclusive cooking experience, too. "I'm not much of a cook, so we'll see what happens," Angelina Jolie told Good Morning America on Monday. "I try. We all chip in. But I don't think anyone in my family wants me to handle Thanksgiving dinner."

Angelina and partner Brad Pitt are parents to adopted children Maddox, 6, (from Cambodia), Pax, 4 this month, (from Vietnam) and Zahara, 2 1/2,(from Ethiopia), and have their own biological daughter, Shiloh, 17 months. And the family's Thanksgiving celebration is similarly wide-ranging. "We celebrate Moon Festival for my boys, who are from Asia, and Kwanzaa and things like that," Angelina said. "We certainly try to celebrate as many of those as we can, and celebrate all culture."

Source: People.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so in love with this family, brad pitt and angelina jolie and their beautiful soooo cute kids! they are 'every' couple's role model for building such a beautiful and an interesting family, i absolutely love the different cultures of their children, its my dream too to have such a family/children with so colorful background/cultures. God bless this family. Well done B&A :)