Thursday, November 8, 2007

The Mags This Week...


Tom's secret's revealed: Will Katie leave him?, Is Angelina pregnant?, Oprah's school: What really happened, Inside George and Fabio's nasty fight.


Angelina's sexy kiss with another man, Britney's mom on her daughter's crisis: "I blame myself", Ashley and Lance: Shocking romance, Jen Aniston: As you've never seen her.


Britney's lost boys: Mommy we miss you, Carrie: Love, lies and country, "My wife is my inspiration", Tom tells OK.


Angelina and her bodyguard: Too close?, Britney's mom tells all, Fergie and Josh on the rocks, Lance and Ashley: Hot new couple.


Britney slammed by parenting coach: mental illness, swaps clothes with bartender, leaves boys in car to shop and denies them tick-or-treating, Jennie Garth: My DWTS makeover, Lance and Ashley: Bizarre new fling.

No comments: