Monday, November 19, 2007

Jessica Simpson Talks Men On The View

Jessica Simpson is through playing around with boys. These days, she wants a man. Asked about her love life on The View Thursday morning, Jessica replied, "I'm kind of married to my music right now, focusing on writing an album. As far as boys go, I don't need 'em. I want a man."

Interested applicants, take note: By a man, she means someone who's in touch with his softer side, particularly when it comes to children. "Somebody who's a really great family guy," the singer and actress said. "Like if a kid were to come up to him and tug on his shirt, he'd pick him up and twirl him around. I definitely love a family man, a guy that's not afraid to pick up the babies. ... Somebody that wants to meet my grandparents immediately. I think all those characteristics are what make a man attractive."

Her dream date is also strong, but more mentally than physically. "I think mentally, I need a guy that can really have a strong, confident woman," she said. A fat bank account is not a requirement. ("I got that covered," she said with a laugh.) But credit may be given to certain physical attributes. "If he has a cute butt, that's alright," she added. The View ladies then brought out a copy of PEOPLE's new Sexiest Man Alive issue, and asked Simpson if Matt Damon fits the bill. "Hot Damon! For sure," she said.

Source: People.com

Jessica I hate to tell you girl… you had a family man and a hot one at that. His name is Nick Lachey! He would have had a baby with her in a heartbeat. She just wanted to have a wild time and now she is regretting it. I think she made a big mistake letting him go.

No comments: