Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Christina Aguilera Bares All To Marie Claire Magazine

Mom-to-be Christina Aguilera is making like Demi Moore and Britney Spears – displaying her bare belly in a revealing cover photo for the January issue of Marie Claire magazine. She also reveals even more in the interview, saying pregnancy wasn't really on her mind when she found out she and husband Jordan Bratman were to become first-time parents. "We were planning on starting to try after the [Nov. 2006-May 2007 Back to Basics] tour. And so, I had gone off the Pill to prepare my body, because I didn't know how much time it would take," the Grammy winner, tells the magazine. "You've heard it takes some time – except with Power Egg and Super Sperm here," she reveals, "I'm like, Oh, my God, can you believe it just happened?"

Besides hanging from a circus pinwheel during the tour, Aguilera also sported mega heels onstage. "I was paranoid," she admits. "There are so many things that could go wrong – somebody could slip, somebody could fall, I could fall. There was no way in hell I was going to jeopardize my baby for my show." Her solution was to wear a carefully hidden heart monitor that she kept secret from concert crowds. "I didn't want to make the audience uncomfortable, like, 'Pregnant lady onstage! Is she going to be okay?' But I had to announce it to my band and my dancers, because I wanted to make sure they had my back."

Source: People.com

No comments: