Monday, October 22, 2007

Stars Out And About: Celebrity Babies Edition


Actress Denise Richards and her daughters Sam, 3 1/2, and Lola Rose, 2, attend a friend's Halloween party on Sunday in Beverly Hills.


Actress Katie Holmes and daughter Suri Cruise, 18 months, leave their hotel on Saturday and head to Pier 59, where Katie completed a photoshoot.













Actress and talk show host Kelly Ripa and her son Joaquin Antonio Consuelos, 4 1/2, leave a birthday party in NYC on Sunday.
















Actress Melissa Joan Hart and son Mason Walter, 21 months, leave Flicka on Friday. Melissa is about 21 weeks along with her and husband Mark Wilkerson's second child, due the first week of March.

1 comment:

adam said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is