Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Sara Evans Talks About The Family's Plans For Halloween

Country singer Sara Evans, 36, and her daughters -- Olivia, 4 1/2, and Audrey, 3 -- are ready for Halloween tonight, but she isn't so sure about son Avery, 8.

“Well, Olivia is going to be a Brat doll and Audrey, oh who knows? She's three and she's insane. And I don't even know if Avery is gonna dress up 'cause he's eight and he might be too cool. But we'll definitely go. We live in a really normal neighborhood -- great neighborhood -- and all my best friends live there, and so we will go trick-or-treating for sure.”

The former Dancing with the Stars contestant even plans on dressing up herself.

“Sometimes I'll just paint my face and then wear normal clothes. Anything I do embarrasses Avery, seriously. He's only eight and he's like 'Mom.' He's so embarrassed. If he needs to be popular, he'll use me like crazy like, 'My mom is Sara Evans.' But other than that he's embarrassed by me, doesn't want anything to do with me.”

Dad is Sara's ex-husband, Craig Schelske.

Source: GACTV.com

No comments: