Friday, October 26, 2007

The Mags This Week...


Brad and Angelina: Broken Promises, Britney wants even more surgery, Ellen exclusive: I will adopt again, Tom and Katie's first anniversary: Is the honeymoon over?


Stars beating cellulite, Britney's secret diary, Baby drama: Is Nicole eatting enough and Why Angelina will never talk to her dad.


Britney's heartbreak: Secret meeting with Kevin, Mommy and Me #1: Katie and Suri's Halloween Plans and Mommy and Me #2: Angie and Shiloh's girls' day out.


Angelina's lies, Ellen and Portia split, Lindsay's shock treatment, Britney's new lips.


Trista's diet vow: Thin by the new year, Britney turns away mom and dad, Hunter Tylo her son's tragic death and Reese and Jake Romantic getaway.

2 comments:

adam said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

adam said...

Hi, this is not so related to your page, but it is the site you asked me 1 month ago about the abs diet. I tried it, worked well. Well here is the site