Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Lindsay Lohan's First Post Rehab Interview

Lindsay Lohan is doing all she can to stay grounded. She has no plans on returning to the spotlight until she is good and ready. In an interview with OK! magazine coming out this Friday, Lindsay says she is going to stay in Utah until she needs to start shooting Dare to Love Me.

“I’m staying in Utah until it’s time to shoot Dare to Love Me,” Lohan says, “and then I plan on returning to Utah so I can stay focused and avoid other distractions.” But don’t worry! Lindsay promises to use her talent for as long as she can. She is staying in the industry until they kick her out.“Absolutely not — never! I’m here to stay,” says the actress. “My talent is a gift, and I’m going to use it in the right way.”

She even opened up about the never ending feud between her parents.
“I wish it would stop. It hurts when two people you love argue with one another. I don’t think any child wants to see their parents argue or see their family fall apart. Unfortunately, it happens, and when it does, they should do it with as little effect on their children as possible.”

Lindsay ended the interviewing by saying her experience in rehab was was “sobering” and “humbling”. It made me look at myself, and all of the people, places and things in my life in a different way. I was in there for substance abuse, after all.” Still, relapse is on her mind. “If I wasn’t (worried), I’d be living in denial. Temptation is always there, but now I’ll avoid it the right way.”

Source: http://imnotobsessed.com

No comments: