Thursday, October 4, 2007

Kid Rock Says Pam Lied About Miscarriage

Kid Rock claims that ex-wife Pamela Anderson lied about having a miscarriage after they had marital spat last year. Pamela got mad when Kid delayed a visit to her on the set of her movie in Canada so he could attend a Los Angeles Lakers game, the singer tells Rolling Stone magazine.

"I'm like, 'Baby, I got these tickets. I'll see you on the weekend there,' and that leads into her saying, 'You don't care about me, blah blah blah,' " Kid says. "She finally comes up with this: 'I just had a miscarriage' ... and hangs the phone up." In November 2006, Pamela's then-publicist issued a statement confirming reports she had a miscarriage and asked that "everyone respect her privacy during this difficult time."

But, Kid says, when he got to Vancouver, "She's partying at this restaurant, drinking champagne, jumping on the tables. I'm thinking, 'That's a quick recovery from a miscarriage.' " Kid filed for divorce from Pamela a month later, ending their four-month marriage.

Pamela's new rep didn't immediately respond for comment. But in the Rolling Stone article, the actress says: "I hope his album does well. I hope he's happy in life. We were married for four months. If he has nothing nice to say about me, then please tell him to stop talking about me." Kid's new album, Rock N Roll Jesus, comes out next week.

Pamela, who recently applied for a wedding license to marry Rick Salomon, said on her on her Web site last week that she had been "getting calls from all over the world" about Kid's statements about her. "He's bitter," she writes. "It's sad to see. I don't want to battle with him. I wish him the best. I'd hate to point out habits I had a hard time with. They are personal to him and that's why we are not together. These are desperate attempts. I've moved on." Kid recently made news when he got into a shoving match with Pamela's other ex-husband, Tommy Lee at the MTV Video Music Awards.

Source: People.com

No comments: