Thursday, September 20, 2007

Justin Timberlake Talks Britney On Oprah

Justin Timberlake had kind words about Britney Spears, but said he hasn't spoken to his ex-girlfriend in a long time and couldn't offer any explanation for her recent bizarre behavior. "What do you think is going on with Britney?" asked talk-show host Oprah Winfrey during an interview with Justin that aired Wednesday. "I don't know, to be honest with you. I haven't spoken to her in years," the singer said. "There's no ill will. I have nothing but love for her."

"It's funny because we dated each other at a time," he said. "Wow, I haven't talked about this in a long time, this is interesting. We were teenagers," he said. "Famous teenagers," Winfrey added. "And I think that's basically the best way to describe what happened to us," Timberlake said. "I think she's a great person. And I don't know her as well as I did." Britney and Justin, both Mouseketeer alumni, dated for three years before breaking up in March 2002.

Source: www.foxnews.com

No comments: