Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Katie "Jordan" Price No Baby Blues

Katie 'Jordan' Price told Reveal magazine that she has won the war against postpartum depression. Jordan gave birth to a baby girl in June, Princess Tiaamii, who was named for her and husband Peter Andre's mothers. "I'm so relieved that I've beaten post-natal depression this time round. Thankfully, it's been a completely different experience. With Junior my feelings were all very mixed up and it was very confusing. I felt like people were giving Junior more attention than me. I was biting at everyone, I was just a wreck. I don't really like to talk about it too much because it was a very painful experience. I'm so happy that I haven't had it this time." Jordan credits her strong marriage to her current happiness. Jordan is married to Peter Andre. Besides their new daughter, they together raise two sons, Junior, 2, and Harvey, 5.

Source: http://entertainment.uk.msn.com

No comments: