Friday, July 27, 2007

New Pictures Of Dannielynn Birkhead

Larry Birkhead gave Entertainment Tonight the latest update on Dannielynn, 10 months, with cute photos. "Every day she does something new, and now she's sharing her bottle with me," Larry told MARK STEINES. "So if I say, 'Give daddy a drink,' she'll toss it over her shoulder. It's cool being a dad." Dannielynn is going to have her first birthday in September, and Larry said he's weighing his options for the special day. "I'm thinking big," he said. "Her mom called her princess, so [I'm thinking of doing] something kind of Disney princess, or Hello Kitty -- something real cool, so she can look back on it and say, 'What a cool party.'" As for any ladies in his life, Larry said there's only one girl for him right now. "The only lady in my life is my daughter, and she takes all my time, and that's all I need right now -- making up for lost time," he said. "We're just having fun together and hanging out."

Source: www.etonline.com

Check out these other cute ones:

2 comments:

Pamoline1 said...

Dannielynn and Larry are so cute in these pictures. He seems to be doing a wonderful job raising her. I love to read about the two of them time to time and see how they are doing!!

1111141414 said...

adidas nmd
nmd r1
adidas superstar
adidas superstar
adidas superstar UK


longchamp outlet
longchamp bags
longchamp le pliage