Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Lindsay Lohan Arrested Again

In the wake of her arrest for DUI and possession of cocaine early Tuesday morning, Lindsay Lohan offered a swift and simple explanation: "I am innocent." TV's Access Hollywood got the dish late Tuesday when they asked Linds if there was anything she wanted "to get out there" about the charges against her, Lindsay responded in an email to the show's Billy Bush, who had just spoken about her on CNN: "Yes. I am innocent ... did not do drugs they're not mine." Amid reports from police that they had received a 911 call from the mother of Lindsay's former personal assistant, saying that LaLohan was chasing her in an SUV, Lindsay also said in her email, "I was almost hit by my assistant Tarin's mom." Police found Lindsay and the woman in a "heated debate" in the parking lot of Santa Monica's Civic Auditorium at about 1:30 a.m., according to Santa Monica police Lt. Alex Padilla. Lindsay concluded her brief message with, "I appreciate everyone giving me my privacy." This was Lindsay's second drinking-related arrest in three months. Her attorney, Blair Berk, said that the actress – who had worn an alcohol-monitoring ankle bracelet since her July 13 release from 45 days in rehab – had suffered a relapse and is "presently receiving medical care."

Source: People.com

No comments: