Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Katie "Jordan" Price Is Having A Baby Girl!

Although known for her preference to be surprised in the delivery room, Katie 'Jordan' Price has found out the sex of her third child at the last minute -- and it's her much-hoped-for girl. Although she's due in just 4 weeks, Katie made the decision to find out the sex after her husband Peter Andre's bout with meningitis recently. Peter had been abiding by Katie's wishes not to find out (with their son Junior, 23 months, Peter found out the sex and then had to keep it from Katie!), so Katie decided that revealing the sex would be an excellent get-well present. “It's a girl. It's been such a shit year [with Peter's sickness and Harvey's accidents] and Pete's been wanting to know the sex the whole way through so I thought, 'You know what, let's find out.”

After wanting a girl for so many years, Katie can't quite believe it, and says she'll need it proven to her. “I feel it's too good to be true....For me the best bit is still to come...When she's born, I'll be like, 'Show me her bits.' Because that will prove it to me. At the moment I'm only used to willies!” As for names and plans for the next few weeks, Katie says,“I'd love to call her Crystal. I'm really looking forward to going out and buying all pink stuff and making her room all pink and girlie.” Crystal is also the name of her new book, which she is seen here promoting yesterday at Harrods in London, UK. The baby is due to arrive the first week of July.

Source: http://www.celebrity-babies.com/

No comments: