Thursday, May 24, 2007

Stars Out And About: Celebrity Babies Edition


Britney Spears and son, Sean Preston, 20 months, visited Millennium Dance Complex yesterday morning.


Demi Moore and husband, Ashton Kutcher brought Demi's youngest daughter, Tallulah Belle Wills to the premiere of Demi's new movie, Mr. Brooks on Tuesday.


Kate Hudson and son, Ryder Russell Robinson, 3, spent some time at the park this past week. What a cutie he is!

Sheryl Crow is showing off her new son in OK Magazine's issue this Friday. Sheryl On Wyatt:
“The day he came home (on April 30), I felt like the whole house had changed. The house felt fuller. You just feel like nesting and making sure he’s acclimated to the world. It is all so fascinating.” “My mom would hand him to me and say, ‘Here’s your mommy.’ It was really poignant (and very startling) to hear my mom call me Mommy. It took me a while to get used to it.”

No comments: