Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Short Bits

After three months of dating, Hollywood's most low-key couple is still going strong! Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal who met last summer on the set of Rendition, had a rendezvous following a May 25 visit to a doctor’s office in Culver City, California. After the appointment, the pair hopped into separate cars and headed to Reese’s house. “Jake put his hand out of the sunroof and was waving, “says an eyewitness. “They looked totally in love.” That’s the impression he’s giving pals: “Jake said he’s found someone who knows how to look out for both of them, and not just themselves,” a Jake source tells Us. “Reese is more attentive than anyone else he knows.”

Source: www.usmagazine.com



Celine Dion takes the upcoming cover of Hello! Magazine with 6-year-old son Rene Charles Angelil. The top-selling Canadian chanteuse is preparing to leave Las Vegas at the end of this year when her five-year run at Caesar’s Palace comes to a close. Celine and her family will be relocating to a new home in Florida. “I love taking care of my home,” she says. “My child, my house; it really fulfills me. Before him, my vocal chords ruled my life. All I had was my voice, and I hung onto it.” And little Rene’s are on their way! “I’ll do little tours with little shows… and maybe have a second child,” she added. “My mother had me at 41; I’m sure I could do the same.”

Source: http://justjared.buzznet.com


Scores of American Idol alums turned out to partake in this year's season finale, but noticeably absent from the festivities was last year’s runner-up, Katharine McPhee. Although fellow Season 5 competitors Elliot Yamin, Kellie Pickler, Taylor Hicks and Chris Daughtry all returned for guest spots this season, McPhee was missing from the rundown – and it was not by choice. “Katharine called them herself, trying to get on the [finale],” a source close to the singer tells Us. “She’s really hurt.” McPhee's rep could not be reached, and Fox had no comment.

Source: www.usmagazine.com

No comments: