Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Tori Spelling Shows Off New Son Liam

Tori Spelling life has changed a great deal in the last year. She married, her father passed away, she into a bed and breakfast and gave birth to her first child. That is a lot to handle, but Tori is opening up to US Weekly and telling it all. Tori's son, Liam Aaron McDermott was born March 13, 15 days early. Tori's labor lasted 17 hours and had to be induced. Tori did do most of the labor without drugs. "Felt like I was being Tasered! As foolish as this sounds now, I wanted to feel how bad it would hurt. But I think I let the pain go on a little too long before I got the epidural." Tori then had to have a C-Section because the babies heart rate started to drop. "I asked Dr. Rothbart if he'd do a good job, and he said, 'Well, Angelina didn't complain.' So I was like, 'If Angelina let him do a C-section in Africa, I am OK. I felt comforted by that.'"
Tori also made up with her mom, Candy Spelling after 9 months of not speaking. Candy was at the hospital when Liam was born and Tori and Cindy are working on getting things back on track. "I'm so happy she's back in my life. Having a child puts it all in perspective. Knowing the bond I have with Liam means that I get my mom's bond with me." Check out the new parents in their reality show, Tori and Dean: Inn Love on Oxygen Network. The show airs on Tuesday nights.

Source: www.usmagazine.com

No comments: