Monday, April 30, 2007

Ellen's Show Will Be From Her Bed

TMZ got shots of Ellen DeGeneres from her webcam on Ellentv.com -- rehearsing today's show from bed! Ellen hurt her back so badly, she'll be interviewing Ryan Seacrest, Lindsay Lohan and others this week in a supine position. She did have to make some changes to some filming she was going to do off the set this week. So if you are a regular watcher you might not see everything you are expecting. But, way to go Ellen for letting the show go on!

Get Well Soon!

Source: TMZ.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense to get income with a money that usually goes
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'll be glad to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is needed to get setup? I'm assuming having
a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very internet smart so I'm not 100% positive. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Appreciate it
See this: www.bttradespace.com, http://www.justin.tv/hejklej/videos