Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Brad Paisley Talks Fatherhood

Brad Paisley became a first time dad last month and he is still getting use to life with a newborn. Brad dished recently saying, "It's really interesting," he says. "It's so much different than I ever thought it would be, and it's rewarding and it's tiring and I haven't had much sleep, but you're running on an adrenaline that was a backup reserve that you didn't even know was there. I'm loving every minute of it, and my wife is a great mom and really stepping up to the plate and doing a really good job with this first child." Brad is married to actress, Kimberly Williams-Paisley who started in the 1991 comedy Father of the Bride with Steve Martin and starred on the ABC hit According To Jim.

Brad will start his next tour "Bonfires & Amplifiers" on April 26 in Chattanooga, Tennessee. His next album 5th Gear will be in stores June 19th. And if you don't have his current album Time Well Wasted it is a must! With hits like "Alcohol", "Waitin' On A Woman" and "When I Get Where I'm Going" it is a great buy.

Source: gactv.com

No comments: