Sunday, March 25, 2007

Vanessa Minnillo Is Ready For Kids


Vanessa Minnillo who is dating Nick Lachey (former Mr. Jessica Simpson) wants to be a mom. The host of TRL on MTV who also works on Entertainment Tonight is really to start a family and Nick will probably be the daddy. Vanessa told People last Thursday, "I can't wait to be a mother one day, I want to bring three boys up to be good men in this world and then one little girl. I always say I want three boys and a girl, but at the end of the day I just want healthy kids." As for her relationship with Nick Lachey, Vanessa says the thing that makes it work is "our privacy". Nick will probably be thrilled to know that Vanessa wants kids considering for the the factors that ended Nick's marriage to Jessica was her lack of wanting them anytime soon.

Source: People.com

No comments: