Monday, March 19, 2007

Tori Spelling Talks About Her Son

Tori Spelling talked about her newborn son on her myspace page recently. "We are finally out of the hospital and spent our first day home with little Liam... It's been the most amazing week and experience of my life." Tori's son with husband, Dean McDermott was born on March 13th and weighed 6lbs 19ozs. Tori also said on her page, "I might be a biased mommy but he is so beauitful. I just stare at him in amazement. I can't believe I have been given this unbelieveable little gift." Tori and Dean gave their son the middle name, Aaron in honor of her late father, Aaron Spelling, the television producer.
Tori goes on to write in her myspace blog, "I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. [Liam] is my little angel baby and I had no idea you could love someone you've only known for four days this much. But, my heart is jumping out of my chest with love. Mommyhood ROCKS!" Tori finishes by says, "Well, Liam needs to be fed so momma must go... love to all of you and especially every mommy out there. I have such a new found respect for you!"

To see Tori's myspace page that includes the picture in this post go to:
http://www.myspace.com/torianddeaninnlove

The couple's new reality show premiere's tomorrow night (March 20th) on the Oxygen Network. It is called Tori and Dean: Inn Love. Check you listenings for times.