Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Paris Hilton's First Lover Speaks


Well, what we all wanted to know! Randy Spelling, younger brother to Tori Spelling, talked on his new reality show on A&E. he fested up that he was the one Paris Hilton lost her virginity to. That's tight folks he went there! "We were together for like two months... We went to Palm Springs once for the weekend and we couldn't check into a hotel under her name because her grandma was looking for her... she was like 15, I was 17. And what do you know, I hear a knock-knock-knock on the door, and I look out and her grandma's there. And then I look out the window and I see Paris in a full on dress with a suitcase running down the golf course. We broke up like a week later." So yes, Paris lost her flower to a lame rich kid.

And just because I found it... here is a promo picture for the new season of The Simple Life.

No comments: