Thursday, March 1, 2007

My Most Popular Celebs For The First 3 Months

It has been around 3 months since I started this blog and I have covered many celebrites once or twice even three times. But there are a few that I cover regularly. I thought it might be fun to see who holds the top spot.

Here they are:

Jayden James Federline has appeared 8 times.
Also with 8 is his dad, Kevin Federline.
Jennifer Garner has also appeared 8 times.
And so has Denise Richards.

Shiloh Jolie-Pitt has appeared 10 times.

Next up is a three way tie with 12 appearences:
Anna Nicole Smith, Katie Holmes and Sean Preston Federline.

Angelina Jolie has been a hot topic 14 times.

And the two with the most appearences are:
Jessica Simpson with 24 stories and the queen...

Britney Spears with 42 visits.

No comments: