Monday, March 26, 2007

Kevin Federline's Birthday Weekend


While Britney Spears took it easy in Los Angeles her soon-to-be ex-husband, Kevin Federline enjoyed his birthday weekend. Kevin celebrated his 29th birthday in Las Vegas with his kids in tow. Kevin arrived in Vegas on Friday afternoon with sons, Sean Preston, 18 months and Jayden James, 6 months.. The birthday then kicked off on Saturday night. He had dinner with 14 family and friends at Social House. According to sources that spoke to People Kevin talked on the phone and text messaged through out dinner.
Then he headed to Caesars' Pure Nightclub where he spent time with his parents and ex Shar Jackson. (Who arrived seprately.) "As soon as his parents got to the club they immediately went to Shar's table on the other side of the club and hung out there for a while. They were taking photos of her and catching up. It's pretty easy to see that they still care about her." At 2:30 am Shar went to Kevin's table to dance with his parents. Federline took the mic at one point, a source said. An Kevin told the crowd, "My entire family came out for my birthday. My brothers are here, my mother, my father, my sister and even my ex Shar Jackson came out for this." Kevin went up to his room for the night at 4am.

Source: People.com

No comments: