Friday, March 16, 2007

Holly and Hef No Plans To Marry


Hugh Hefner, the founder of Playboy, 81 and long-time girlfriend, Holly Madison, 27 are not getting married. They are considering a monogamous relationship. When he was asked about marriage Hefner replied, "I don't think so. But, I do think that eventually Holly and I will have a monogamous relationship." Hef, as he is called by his girlfriends mentioned his other girls, Bridget Marquardt, 33 and Kendra Wilkinson, 21. "Do Kendra and Bridget know that? Sure, it's fine with them. They are here for different reasons." Hefner also added more on his main girl, Holly. "I love her more than either of the two women I married. She completes me. Everything I do is more enjoyable because I share it with her. We have common interests in movies and in music and we are very compatible sexually."

Source: ContactMusic.com

No comments: