Thursday, March 15, 2007

Heather Will Always Love Her Beatle


Heather Mills has been treated terrible by the media as her divorce moves forward, but Heather says, "I'll always love Paul." Heather, 39 talked to the BBC in an interview that aired in the U.K. on Thursday night. "He's the father of my child, and I'll always have strong feeling for him." Heather also spoke about the media bashing she has faced. "There is a huge agenda behind trying to destroy me and put me down. I'm not a publicity seeker... I haven't gone 'round promoting things to finance my own pockets."
Heather and former Beatle, Paul McCartney, 64 seperated last May after 4 years of marriage and have a 3-year-old daughter, Beatrice. The divorce proceedings started last July and have continued with a face to face meeting this month. Heather did speak a little about daughter, Beatrice... "I can't really talk about Beatrice for legal reasons and also because I'm very protective and very private. Beut she dances around the room with me, and she loves to dress up in her princess dresses." When asked if her daughter would be in the studio watching her perform on ABC's Dancing With The Stars Mills said, "She's too young to come in and watch it [in the studio]. They don't let anyone under 16 come on, and I would never put her in front of the public camera. I don't take her to public events. We're very, very private."

Source: People.com

No comments: