Thursday, March 15, 2007

Carmen Electra Talks About The Single Life


Carmen Electra talked to PEOPLE at Max Factor Salutes Hollywood Fashion Show. After recent divorce from Dave Navarro, Carmen is staying at home more. "I'm not so much about going out out so much anymore. To me, I get more excited to stay home. But I should probably get out a little bit more!" Carmen tells PEOPLE that she would rather hangout with friends instead of dating. "I have a great group of friends that I've had for years."
Carmen who split from husband Dave Navarro this past July after three years of marriage says, "We're positive, and we've stayed connected." The couple was married in 2003 on their MTV reality show, 'Til Death Do Us Part. The divorce became final on February 28th. When asked about her single life in November by PEOPLE, Carmen said, "Everything's been going really good."

Here is Carmen at that fashion show. She tripped on the runaway, but everything turned out alright and she looked lovely.

No comments: