Thursday, February 1, 2007

Katie Holmes Does Interview and Jennifer Hudson Slams Idol

Katie Holmes Cruise talks to Harper's Bazaar for her first interview since marrying Tom Cruise on November 18th, 2006 im Italy. In the article Katie says "Tom makes me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world..." She goes on to say, "I love calling him 'husband'." She also says that only the right project would get her back to work. She says that it has to be worth time away from the family.

Katie also talks about baby Suri. Katie says, "I've really enjoyed this time that I have taken to be with Suri as well as the challenges of the first couple of months- feeding and pumping, learning to decipher what each cry means." She also said, "I felt so proud to be having a baby and so excited I felt closer to other women- to my sisters, to my mom." The pictures in the spread were styled by Katie's new BFF Victoria (Posh Spice) Beckham. Check out the magazine when it hits newsstands on February 20th!

Jennifer Hudson has decided to slam the show that made her a star in the first place... American Idol. Hudson told Essence Magazine, "On Amercian Idol, you go through this mental thing; you've got to get yourself back together. You've been abused,misled and brainwashed to believe whatever they want you to think." So it looks like another past Idol constant (Kelly Clarkson did this too) has decided to bite the hand that fed her first. I am sorry I find that wrong. She should be greatful because without Idol she would not be winning awards for Dreamgirls. JENNIFER it looks like someone is very selfish and thinks she should have the world. Naughty... Naughty...

No comments: