Monday, February 5, 2007

Jessica Dishes To Elle Magazine

Jessica Simpson has a new look, but before the dye job she did an Elle Magazine. In the magazine's March 2007 issue, Jessica tells how bad it hurt to see, now ex husband, Nick with another woman. "Oh, it hurt me. Two or three weeks later? Yeah, I'd say it kind of hurt me." (He dated Kristin Cavallari very shortly after they seperated in November 2005.) Jessica says that she is still in touch with Nick, "He's so much a part of my life, how could he not be. Any guy who's going to be with me from this day forward has to understand that." Jessica won't tell is she is hot and heavy with singer, John Mayer. (Pictures of the two together are everywhere.) The magazine says that a look into her email inbox shows 10 emails from John.

Jessica is talking great pains to keep her love life private because the craziness that followed her split from Nick was so touch. The couple showed the inner workings of their marriage on 3 seasons of their reality show, Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica and soon people wanted more than the show offered. Jessica says about the show, "I let people in on who I am and how I react to my husband. That's a big deal. Celebrities don't do that. So I think that brought me down just because I stopped talking and because I have not spoken and will not speak about my divorce. And I feel like people feel like I owe them my reality right now."

Jessica did say one thing about her marriage. She says she had hope right up to the end. She also says what changed. "I watched The Nootbook on a plane home to Waco to be with my grandparents, it's a great love story." The movie was "not what sealed it. I just figured out the statement. It was about that moment of desperation. I needed to breathe." Jessica so answered a possible clue about her future. When the interviewer said, "I feel that with this new privacy of yours, I'm going to wake up one morning, pick up the paper and read..." Jessica finishes with "...That I'm married! Maybe."

No comments: