Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Brad and Angie At A Premiere And Something She Said

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie attened the premiere of "God Grew Tired of Us". The movie is narrated by Nicole Kidman and was produced by Brad's company.

In an article for Elle UK magazine Angie spoke about Shiloh and her feelings for the baby compared to other children Maddox and Zahara. She said quote: "I think I feel so much more for Madd and Zee because they're survivors, they came through so much. In some way they're strangers because they had this life before me. Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born, I have less inclination to feel for her. I have the do the opposite from what I expected! I met my other kids when they were six months; they came with a personality. A newborn really is this...blob [the interviewer suggests]...!"

I find this terrible. I am sorry. I thought people where suppose to have more of an attachment to biological children if not equal to biological and adopted children. Angie still got some issues.

No comments: